The C-6 is designed for all-around performance for the rider that wants the smooth and damp feel of a composite tray underfoot. The Two-Piece Ankle Strap contours to the shape of your boot and provides durability without extra weight. Urethane in the Slimeback™ Highback provides a smooth ride and allows for maximum lateral mobility. The C-Series Performance Chassis pairs an aluminum heelcup with a glass-filled nylon base tray. The aluminum heelcup provides the feel and durability of aluminum where you need it (heelside response) while the composite tray offers a damp and responsive ride. The canted footbed aligns your joints with a 2.5 degree angle while providing more leverage over the tip and tail of your board. Take this binding anywhere, any conditions we promise it won't disappoint.
Men's Size Guide | Small = US 4-8, Medium = US 6-10, Large = US 10.5+
- C-Series Performance Chassis - The C-Series Performance Chassis is the same Chassis as the standard C-Series chassis, but with 20% short-glass injected into a nylon tray. Injected short-glass makes the chassis more responsive while the nylon composite provides a smooth ride.
- Carbon Slimeback™ Highback - Made from laminated carbon and urethane, this unique highback offers lightweight support and pop of carbon with the smooth dampened ride of urethane.
- Two-Piece Ankle Strap - Designed to provide comfort and response. The two piece strap utilizes two different types of plastic, one more rigid strap to provide the necessary response and another urethane piece that assures the strap is comfortable and stays in place over your boot. There is no additional padding to bunch up and create hotspots on your boot.
- Minimalist Toe Strap - Designed to offer maximum performance and durability with minimum weight and distraction.
- Linkage Ratchet - Designed to improve ladder durability and eliminate ratchet wag, resulting in a smoother user experience with the same hold you expect.
- Canted Footbeds - An ultra-light footbed that uses subtle angles to align the ankles and knees to a more natural and comfortable position. The angle also gives leverage to press the board for huge pop, without affecting your preferred stance width.
- C-Series EVA Basepad - An extra cush EVA Basepad that wraps under the binding and up the sides to damp out vibrations and make for a smooth ride.
- Plastic Disc - The plastic disc offers more lateral flex than aluminum for the rider that is focused on comfort and flex over hard-charging performance.