The C-4 is designed for performance all over the mountain. From the park to the peak, this binding won't let you down. The One-Piece Ankle Strap contours to the shape of your boot and provides durability without extra weight. The C-Series Chassis pairs an aluminum heel cup with a nylon base tray. The aluminum heel cup provides the feel and durability of aluminum where you need it while the composite tray offers comfort and a smooth ride. The canted footbed aligns your joints with a 2.5 degree angle while providing more leverage over the tip and tail of your board. The C-4 is designed for all-mountain freestyle performance on a budget.
Size Guide | Small = US 4-8, Medium = US 6-9, Large = US 10.5+
- Chassis - C-Series Composite - The C-Series Chassis pairs the extruded aluminum heel-cup with a polycarbonate base tray. The heel-cup provides ultimate toe heel response, while the polycarbonate tray underfoot offers a comfortable and smooth ride.
- Footbed - Canted - An ultra-light footbed that uses subtle angles to align the ankles and knees to a more natural and comfortable position. The angle also gives leverage to press the board for huge pop, without affecting your preferred stance width.
- Basepad - C-Series Diecut
- Highback - Nylon Blend - Traditional Highback material that offers a predictable mix of response and comfort.
- Ankle Strap - One-Piece Strap - Designed for comfort and durability. The single material strap provides response and comfort in a utilitarian package that wastes nothing.
- Toe Strap - Minimalist - Designed to offer maximum performance and durability with minimum weight and distraction.
- Ratchet - Linkage Ratchet - Designed to improve ladder durability and eliminate ratchet wag, resulting in a smoother user experience with the same hold you expect.