The Burnout thrives in the park and streets. The unique side cut design, with a straighter tip and tail radius blended with an aggressive mid-section allows the rider to track straight in and out of features but still allows for a full lay down carve when the mood strikes. This board is designed to meet the needs of the modern freestyle rider. The Linear Twin Sidecut design paired with Flat Kick Tips increases underfoot width, enhances leverage on landings, increases edge hold through turns, and improves stability on a flat base. Carbon Slimewalls® enhance response and stability without adding stiffness. The Burnout is a high-end twin for an intermediate to advanced rider looking to avoid the stress and frustration commonly associated with riding the same old high-end freestyle shape.
- Shape - Twin
- Profile - Twin Hybrid Camber - A true twin shape hybrid profile that has more camber than rocker.
- Glass - Hybrid - Triaxial on top, biaxial on base; balanced torsional flex and stiffness for better response with speed.
- Sidewall - Slimewalls®, Roll-in Construction, Carbon Slimewalls® - RIDE’s exclusive Slimewalls® are forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather than defending against them. Just like your skate wheels, the urethane in Slimewalls® smoothes the interaction with the snow, wood or metal surfaces you may ride on. On top of all that, these babies are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- Base - Sintered, Stone Finish - High-end sintered 4000 Ptex base material that is more durable, harder and faster than extruded.
- Core - Performance™ - High strength Aspen is combined with Bamboo and lightweight Paulownia wood to provide the perfect balance of strong and light.
- Sidecut - Linear Twin - A twin sidecut that allows for the underfoot width of a wide board in the tip/tail width of a standard size. This design provides improved leverage on landings, grip through turns, and stability on flat base.