The Berzerker is designed by one of the world’s smoothest snowboarders, Jake Blauvelt. Jake wanted a board that matched is smooth and effortless style in all terrain conditions. You'll be impressed at how smooth the transition from edge to edge is in any condition. The tip rocker and a small amount of taper in the tail improve edge-to-edge speed and float in powder. The Tapered Quadratic Sidecut has been enhanced to improve stability and edge hold. Carbon Slimerods® 2.0 have carbon for pop and a slime-core to smooth out the landings. The Berzerker is built for an all-mountain rider looking for performance in all conditions. Like a Viking longship, the Berzerker is designed to sail in the shallows or the deep, cut through ice, and take you to snowboard Valhalla. Pay attention to the waist width, the standard sizes run a bit narrow optimized for a smaller boot, the wide sizes are more mid wide providing a good option for the size 11, 12 or 13 boots out there. If you've got a bigger foot or prefer a wider ride, check out the Algorythm.
- Shape - Directional
- Profile - Directional Hybrid Camber - A directional shape with a hybrid profile that has more camber than rocker.
- Glass - Hybrid - Triaxial on top, biaxial on base; balanced torsional flex and stiffness for better response with speed.
- Sidewall - Slimewalls®, Roll-in Construction, Carbon Slimewalls® - RIDE’s exclusive Slimewalls® are forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather than defending against them. Just like your skate wheels, the urethane in Slimewalls® smoothes the interaction with the snow, wood or metal surfaces you may ride on. On top of all that, these babies are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- Base - Sintered, Stone Finish - High-end sintered 4000 Ptex base material that is more durable, harder and faster than extruded.
- Core - Performance™ - High strength Aspen is combined with Bamboo and lightweight Paulownia wood to provide the perfect balance of strong and light.
- Sidecut - Quadratic - Blending of three radii to improve turn initiation/exit while providing the best grip possible. This design is uniquely formulated for each model based on its shape and riding style.