The all new Benchwarmer is an aggressive twin shape suited to riders seeking hardpack performance in the park. The Benchwarmer offers our most aggressive camber profile for the riders demanding a precise and crisp ride. The Benchwarmer is at home on the big line of the park and on firm snow. The Twin Hybrid Camber provides stability for jumping as well as aggressive high-speed turns. Asymmetric shaping improves heelside turn initiation and control with different radii for the heel and toeside edges. Carbon Array 3™ gives you extra pop without adding stiffness. New Carbon Slim Walls reduce weight, increase damping, increase energy transfer and enhance response stability and durability. The Benchwarmer is a performance-focused twin suited for intermediate to advanced riders looking for hard snow performance in a snappy, predictable twin shape.
- TWIN EXTRA CAMBER - A true twin shape hybrid profile that has more camber than rocker.
- CLEAVE EDGE STEEL - Nearly 50% more steel, delivers unmatched resistance to edge cracking and can be detuned to larger radii.
- HYBRID GLASS - Triaxial on top, biaxial on base; balanced torsional flex and stiffness for better response with speed.
- PERFORMANCE CORE - High strength Aspen is combined with Bamboo and lightweight Paulownia wood to provide the perfect balance of strong and light.
- CARBON SLIM WALLS - Further improving on Ride's revolutionary Slim Wall technology, Carbon Slim Wall integrates a full-length Carbon-Urethane, composite laminate, that provides additional edge hold and energy transfer over our standard Slim Wall.
- CARBON ARRAY LAMINATES - This power distribution technology provides total board control in every stance location. Widespread carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather input from any stance width and all pressure angles. Rider input is then channeled to the opposing contact point for maximum board control. Offered in two levels of technology, 3 & 5.
- IMPACT PLATES LAMINATES - Added underneath each binding area to improve compressive strength and prevent board breaks where it matters most. Offered in two levels, Single and Double.
- QUADRATIC SIDECUT - Blending of three radii to improve turn initiation/exit while providing the best grip possible. This design is uniquely formulated for each model based on its shape and riding style.
- ASYMMETRIC SHAPING - Asymmetric sidecut shaping improves heelside turn initiation and control. Offering perfect balance while turning through different radii for the heel and toe side edges, the board just feels right!