The Back Talk is an all new high performance women's freestyle shape. This is Jill Perkins board of choice. If you liked the OMG, you will love the Back Talk. Asymmetrical Quadratic Shaping improves heelside turn initiation and control with different radii for the heel and toeside edges. Carbon Slimewalls® enhance response and stability. Carbon Array 5™ provides extra pop and control without adding stiffness. The Back Talk is a high-end twin that cuts through the chatter so you can focus on freestyle excellence.
- Shape - Asymmetrical Twin - Asymmetric sidecut shaping improves heelside turn initiation and control. Offering perfect balance while turning through different radii for the heel and toe side edges, the board just feels right!
- Profile - Hybrid Camber
- Glass - Pre-Cure Glass
- Sidewall - Slimewalls®, Roll-in Construction, Carbon Slimewalls® - RIDE’s exclusive Slimewalls® are forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather than defending against them. Just like your skate wheels, the urethane in Slimewalls® smoothes the interaction with the snow, wood or metal surfaces you may ride on. On top of all that, these babies are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- Base - Sintered, Stone Finish - High-end sintered 4000 Ptex base material that is more durable, harder and faster than extruded.
- Core - Performance™ - High strength Aspen is combined with Bamboo and lightweight Paulownia wood to provide the perfect balance of strong and light.
- Sidecut - Quadratic - Blending of three radii to improve turn initiation/exit while providing the best grip possible. This design is uniquely formulated for each model based on its shape and riding style.