The Anchor is designed for high-performance freestyle riding for those that want a traditional lace boot that is softer flexing than the Fuse. Fitted with Intuition™ Mobile Wrap Liner for ultimate and even hold, a traditional lace with our BOA® Tongue Tied™ Fit System which is a perfect blend of traditional and modern boot technology. Tongue Tied™ delivers a secure micro-adjustable fit in the ankle and eliminates the need for a traditional harness. Our Waffle Flex Sole combines rubber with a +Slime Midsole for durable traction and comfort while the internal shank adds support. The Anchor is a medium-stiff flexing freestyle snowboard boot that can handle any and all terrain in front of you.
- Fit - IN2GRATED™, Articulated Cuff, 3D Formed Tongue, Removable Liner
- Comfort - Heat Reflective Foil, Black Gold™ Liner Mesh
- Lacing - Traditional Lacing, Boa® Tongue Tied™ Focus
- HDR PREMIUM SYNTHETICS - RIDE’s Premium PU material utilizes a proprietary resin that substantially improves durability and wear resistance. Used in high abrasion zones where bindings and board edges create focused wear, RIDE’s Premium PU has unmatched performance.
- BLACK GOLD LINER MESH - This bamboo charcoal-infused material naturally mitigates odors and moisture. Other benefits include improved temperature regulation and circulatory function.
- IN2GRATED CONSTRUCTION - In2grated™ Construction creates the lightest weight, shortest length performance boots on the market, hands down. The liner is factory molded inside the shell to create the most efficient "net fit", leading to less pack out for better overall comfort.
- INTUITION™ MOBILE FOAM LINER - Dual-density foam creates performance with freedom of movement.