The Algorythm quickly turned into a team and staff favorite at Ride. The versatility of this shape is unmatched. This high end all mountain Directional Twin really is designed to do everything. From park jumps, to pow lines, to high speed groomers this board won't disappoint. The Algorythm will feel comfortable and familiar to snowboarders looking to up their game. Quadratic Sidecut improves turn initiation/exit and edge grip. A Performance™ Core combines Aspen, Bamboo, and Paulownia wood to provide the perfect balance of strong and light. Carbon Array 5™ provides extra pop without adding stiffness. This high-end all-mountain directional twin is far superior to some one-trick pony freestyle boards.
- Shape - Directional
- Profile - Directional Hybrid Rocker - A directional shape with a hybrid profile that has more rocker than camber.
- Glass - Pre-Cure Glass
- Sidewall - Slimewalls®, Roll-in Construction, Carbon Slimewalls® - RIDE’s exclusive Slimewalls® are forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather than defending against them. Just like your skate wheels, the urethane in Slimewalls® smoothes the interaction with the snow, wood or metal surfaces you may ride on. On top of all that, these babies are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- Base - Sintered, Stone Finish - High-end sintered 4000 Ptex base material that is more durable, harder and faster than extruded.
- Core - Performance™ - High strength Aspen is combined with Bamboo and lightweight Paulownia wood to provide the perfect balance of strong and light.
- Sidecut - Quadratic - Blending of three radii to improve turn initiation/exit while providing the best grip possible. This design is uniquely formulated for each model based on its shape and riding style.