The AL-6 is designed for all-mountain versatility. This binding is at home anywhere on the mountain from the park to the peak. The AL-6 is designed for riders looking for the precise feel of aluminum at great price. The A-Series Aluminum Chassis provides the reactive flex and power transfer of aluminum with less rigidity than previous designs. The Reversible Ankle Strap provides high-end performance, durability, and all-day comfort without any extra weight. Urethane in the Slimeback™ Highback provides a smooth ride and allows for maximum lateral mobility. The canted footbed aligns your joints with a 2.5 degree angle while providing more leverage over the tip and tail of your board. The AL-6 is designed for customers seeking the responsive feel of aluminum in a binding they can take anywhere.
Women's Size Guide | Small = US 5-9, Medium = US 7-11
- A-Series Aluminum Chassis - The A-Series Chassis provides the reactive flex and power transfer of aluminum underfoot. The extruded aluminum heel cup provides the ultimate toe-heel response. The A-Series Chassis was designed to be less rigid than previous designs allowing the aluminum to flex more under the rider’s weight allowing for a much more reactive ride. Because the Chassis is 100% aluminum, it is narrower than nylon or plastic chassis allowing the board to flex more freely from tip to tail.
- Slimeback™ Highback - Highbacks utilize urethane similar to our Slimewalls™ technology. The Slimeback™ material absorbs shock and damps vibrations to help smooth the ride while providing fluid support.
- Minimalist Toe Strap - Designed to offer maximum performance and durability with minimum weight and distraction.
- Linkage Ratchet - Designed to improve ladder durability and eliminate ratchet wag, resulting in a smoother user experience with the same hold you expect.
- Canted Footbeds - An ultra-light footbed that uses subtle angles to align the ankles and knees to a more natural and comfortable position. The angle also gives leverage to press the board for huge pop, without affecting your preferred stance width.
- A-Series Diecut Basepad - A minimalist EVA pad that sits under the binding to damp out vibrations.
- Plastic Disc - The plastic disc offers more lateral flex than aluminum for the rider that is focused on comfort and flex over hard-charging performance.