The A-9 is a binding made for the aggressive rider who wants durability, response and aluminum to create a crisp feel underfoot and take their riding to the next level. The A-Series Aluminum Chassis is a staple in the Ride binding game while our new nylon highback improves response and rigidity. The Three-Piece Ankle Strap ensures that your foot won’t be sliding around when initiating or exiting turns and the Canted Footbed with PODS technology is cushy for all-day comfort at just the right cant to give your turns the snap they need. If you’re looking for a high-end binding that can do it all this winter, look no further than the A-9.
Men's Size Guide | Small = US 4-8, Medium = US 6-10, Large = US 10.5+
- A-Series Aluminum Chassis - The A-Series Chassis provides the reactive flex and power transfer of aluminum underfoot. The extruded aluminum heel cup provides the ultimate toe-heel response. The A-Series Chassis was designed to be less rigid than previous designs allowing the aluminum to flex more under the rider’s weight allowing for a much more reactive ride. Because the Chassis is 100% aluminum, it is narrower than nylon or plastic chassis allowing the board to flex more freely from tip to tail.
- Nylon Highback - Traditional Highback material that offers a predictable mix of response and comfort.
- Three-Piece Ankle Strap - Designed to provide ultimate comfort the three-piece strap has a rigid plastic piece to provide the response of the binding. This is paired with another urethane piece that assures the strap is comfortable and stays in place over your boot. Finally, there is a small amount of padding that compresses without bunching up to assure a tight fit for riders who like to ride their straps super tight.
- Minimalist Toe Strap with Overmold - The minimalist toe strap with overmold is the same base strap as the minimalist toe strap with the addition of an overmolded layer of urethane that assures the strap stays in place over the riders desired position over the boot.
- Linkage Ratchet - Designed to improve ladder durability and eliminate ratchet wag, resulting in a smoother user experience with the same hold you expect.
- Canted Footbeds with Pods - An ultra-light footbed that uses subtle angles to align the ankles and knees to a more natural and comfortable position. The angle also gives leverage to press the board for huge pop, without affecting your preferred stance width. Urethane pods are bonded to the footbed under the heels and forefront of the rider's foot. These pods absorb high-speed vibrations for a smoother ride as well as smooth out larger impacts from flat landings.
- A-Series TPU Basepad - A urethane base pad that sits under the binding and wraps up the side. The urethane provides ultimate damping properties underfoot and support as it wraps up the side of the binding increasing response as the rider drives their weight into turns.
- Plastic Disc - The plastic disc offers more lateral flex than aluminum for the rider which is focused on comfort and flex over hard-charging performance.
- Aluminum Disc - The Aluminum disc is more rigid than the plastic disc. This disc is suited for the rider demanding precision in their binding.