The A-6 is designed for all around performance for the rider that wants the responsive feel of aluminum underfoot. The Two-Piece Ankle Strap contours to the shape of your boot and provides durability without extra weight. Urethane in the Slimeback™ Highback provides a smooth ride and allows for maximum lateral mobility. The A-Series Aluminum Chassis provides the reactive flex and power transfer of aluminum with less rigidity than previous designs. The canted footbed aligns your joints with a 2.5 degree angle while providing more leverage over the tip and tail of your board. Take this binding anywhere in any conditions. We promise it won't disappoint.
Men's Size Guide | Small = US 4-8, Medium = US 6-10, Large = US 10.5+
- A-Series Aluminum Chassis - The A-Series Chassis provides the reactive flex and power transfer of aluminum underfoot. The extruded aluminum heel cup provides the ultimate toe-heel response. The A-Series Chassis was designed to be less rigid than previous designs allowing the aluminum to flex more under the rider’s weight allowing for a much more reactive ride. Because the Chassis is 100% aluminum, it is narrower than nylon or plastic chassis allowing the board to flex more freely from tip to tail.
- Slimeback™ Highback - The Slimeback™ material absorbs shock and damps vibrations to help smooth the ride while providing fluid support.
- Two-Piece Ankle Strap - Designed to provide comfort and response. The two piece strap utilizes two different types of plastic, one more rigid strap to provide the necessary response and another urethane piece that assures the strap is comfortable and stays in place over your boot. There is no additional padding to bunch up and create hotspots on your boot.
- Minimalist Toe Strap - Designed to offer maximum performance and durability with minimum weight and distraction.
- Linkage Ratchet - Designed to improve ladder durability and eliminate ratchet wag, resulting in a smoother user experience with the same hold you expect.
- Canted Footbeds - An ultra-light footbed that uses subtle angles to align the ankles and knees to a more natural and comfortable position. The angle also gives leverage to press the board for huge pop, without affecting your preferred stance width.
- A-Series Diecut Basepad - A minimalist EVA pad that sits under the binding to damp out vibrations.
- Plastic Disc - The plastic disc offers more lateral flex than aluminum for the rider that is focused on comfort and flex over hard-charging performance.