The A-10 packs all of Ride's proprietary technology into the most advanced binding in the world. This is our high performance model designed for the most demanding snowboarders. If you liked the El Hefe, you will LOVE the A-10. The all new A-Series Aluminum Chassis provides the reactive flex and power transfer of aluminum with less rigidity than previous designs. The 2 piece design allow for toe heel centering and a perfect fit for every boot size. The Carbon Slimeback™ Highback provides the response of carbon fiber with the damping of urethane for unmatched performance. The Three-Piece Ankle Strap combines foam and two different density plastics for comfort, durability, and performance. Available with an aluminum mount disc and a composite mount disc for versatility. The aluminum disc will feel more aggressive, while the composite disc will allow the binding slightly more flex underfoot. The canted footbed aligns your joints with a 2.5 degree angle while providing more leverage over the tip and tail of your board. Integrated rubber pods make for an even smoother ride. The TPU basepad damps out high-speed vibrations. The A-10 is designed for high-end performance and a very precise ride.
Size Guide | Small = US 4-8, Medium = US 6-9, Large = US 10.5+
- Chassis - A-Series Aluminum - A-Series Chassis is built with a forged aluminum heel-cup (all new construction) bonded with a new stamped aluminum tray. This is for the customer that prefers the precise feel of aluminum (current Ride binding customers).
- Footbed - Canted With PODS - An ultra-light footbed that uses subtle angles to align the ankles and knees to a more natural and comfortable position. The angle also gives leverage to press the board for huge pop, without affecting your preferred stance width. Urethane pods are bonded to the footbed under the heels and forefront of the rider's foot. These pods absorb high-speed vibrations for a smoother ride as well as smooth out larger impacts from flat landings.
- Basepad - A-Series TPU - A urethane base pad that sits under the binding and wraps up the side. The urethane provides ultimate damping properties underfoot, and support, as it wraps up the side of the binding increasing response as the riders, drives their weight into turns.
- Highback - Carbon Slimeback™ - Highbacks utilize urethane similar to our Slimewalls™ technology. The Slimeback™ material absorbs shock and damps vibrations to help smooth the ride while providing fluid support.
- Ankle Strap - Three-Piece Strap - Designed to provide ultimate comfort the three-piece strap has a rigid plastic piece to provide the response of the binding. This is paired with another urethane piece that assures the strap is comfortable and stays in place over your boot. Finally, there is a small amount of padding that compresses without bunching up to assure a tight fit for riders who like to ride their straps super tight.
- Toe Strap - Minimalist W/ Overmold - The minimalist toe strap with overmold is the same base strap as the minimalist toe strap with the addition of an overmolded layer of urethane that assures the strap stays in place over the riders desired position over the boot.
- Ratchet - Linkage Ratchet - Designed to improve ladder durability and eliminate ratchet wag, resulting in a smoother user experience with the same hold you expect.