- Mountain Alert Camber - A directional version of our tried and true Alert Camber is built around a majority camber profile for edge hold, control and pop. The tip and tail feature early rise with the tip being slightly more exaggerated for increased float in powder and ease of entry into turns.
- Poplar Light Core - Poplar Light is a premium version of our tried and true Poplar core and uses 100% FCS certified wood. We’ve strategically placed super lightweight paulownia wood throughout the core to reduce weight but maintain a snappy feel. Strips of hardwood are placed underneath the bindings to reduce board breaks at the binding line and increase insert retention. The Poplar Light Core is only used on our highest-end boards.
- Carbon V - Carbon Stringers are strategically placed in a V pattern in the tip and tail for increased response from the binding to the contact point. This gives the board endless snap in and out of turns and an overall increase in pop.
- Urethane Sidewalls - Urethane sidewalls are used in all PUBLIC boards for their superior dampening properties compared to the industry standard ABS and P-tex sidewalls. Urethane sidewalls are more durable against impact on rocks or rails to prevent your board from delaminating when you get caught slippin’ in the park or backcountry.
- Sintered Base - Rather than melting polyethylene pellets together (extrusion), sintered bases are manufactured by crushing the pellets together under high pressure. This makes a sintered base more porous for maximum wax absorption, and more abrasion-resistant. In other words it makes the board faster and more durable!
- Carbon Stringers - A 20mm wide carbon fiber stringer running tip to tail to increase overall pop and response without increasing torsional flex to keep the board feeling lively and nimble underfoot. Carbon stringer is the most effective way to add pop without increasing weight.