- Biax Glass - All PUBLIC Snowboards are made using Biax fiberglass. Biax fiberglass creates a consistent and smooth flexing snowboard tip to tail while allowing the board to stay nimble and predictable.
- Alert Camber - Hybrid camber profile that is regular between the feet with a rise on the top and tail. This unique camber and flexibility allows for forgiveness on rails and some extra snap for getting off the ground.
- Urethane Sidewalls - Urethane sidewalls are used in all PUBLIC boards for their superior dampening properties compared to the industry standard ABS and P-tex sidewalls. Urethane sidewalls are more durable against impact on rocks or rails to prevent your board from delaminating when you get caught slippin’ in the park or backcountry.
- Sintered Base - Rather than melting polyethylene pellets together (extrusion), sintered bases are manufactured by crushing the pellets together under high pressure. This makes a sintered base more porous for maximum wax absorption, and more abrasion-resistant. In other words it makes the board faster and more durable!
- Aramid Stringers - Aramid stringers are strategically placed in a V pattern in the tip and tail for increased durability, dampening and a dose of added pop! Aramid fibers are used to make bulletproof vests so you know every board made with Aramid stringers will be more durable and hold its pop longer, season after season.
- Poplar Core - Our Poplar Core is made of 100% FCS certified poplar wood. Poplar is the most common type of wood used in the snowboard cores for its unbeatable strength to weight ratio and is why we make the majority of our boards with this core.
- Carbon Stringers - A 20mm wide carbon fiber stringer running tip to tail to increase overall pop and response without increasing torsional flex to keep the board feeling lively and nimble underfoot. Carbon stringer is the most effective way to add pop without increasing weight.