- Biax Glass - All PUBLIC Snowboards are made using Biax fiberglass. Biax fiberglass creates a consistent and smooth flexing snowboard tip to tail while allowing the board to stay nimble and predictable.
- Micro Camber - Traditional camber, just a small amount of it. The minimal amount of camber makes this board feel broken in right out of the wrapper.
- Urethane Sidewalls - Urethane sidewalls are used in all PUBLIC boards for their superior dampening properties compared to the industry standard ABS and P-tex sidewalls. Urethane sidewalls are more durable against impact on rocks or rails to prevent your board from delaminating when you get caught slippin’ in the park or backcountry.
- Sintered Base - Rather than melting polyethylene pellets together (extrusion), sintered bases are manufactured by crushing the pellets together under high pressure. This makes a sintered base more porous for maximum wax absorption, and more abrasion-resistant. In other words it makes the board faster and more durable!
- Poplar Core - Our Poplar Core is made of 100% FCS certified poplar wood. Poplar is the most common type of wood used in the snowboard cores for its unbeatable strength to weight ratio and is why we make the majority of our boards with this core.
- Carbon Stringers - A 20mm wide carbon fiber stringer running tip to tail to increase overall pop and response without increasing torsional flex to keep the board feeling lively and nimble underfoot. Carbon stringer is the most effective way to add pop without increasing weight.