The Wraith is the perfect flat camber twin, with the pop and stability needed to hit jumps, rails, and anything else the mountain might throw at you. The sustainable wood core with basalt stringers provide plenty of pop and stability, while the flat camber and soft flex are perfect for pressing rails and give you amazing float in powder. With a centered stance on this true twin shape, you’ll be hard-pressed to find another ‘jib board’ as versatile as this.
- Low-Rise Camber - Mellow, nearly-flat camber. Floats better in powder compared to traditional camber, while maintaining pop. A loose, playful feel underfoot with maintained stability and edge control.
- Soft 4/10 Flex - Welcome to fun flexing and perfect presses.
- 2X Traction Bumps - Extra edge contact points to give your board more edge control and stability, especially in icy conditions.
- 1X Basalt Stringer - A replacement for carbon fiber with similar characteristics; 1 straight Basalt Stringer is strung tip-to-tail to increase pop for jumping, torsional snapback for smoother carving AND stability at speed by damping those nasty vibrations.
- Sintered Base - Accelerates quickly, carries speed, stays strong, smooth and durable.
- BIO-Resin - Composed of bio-renewable materials from the industrial waste of the paper pulp and bio-fuel industries, bio-resin removes materials from waste streams and gives the board a snappy and lively feel!
- Recycled Materials - Recycled bases, sidewalls and edges.
- Sustainable Wood Cores - Locally sourced, sustainably harvested wood cores.
- Digi-Print Topsheet - Lacquer-free, matte finish topsheet; direct digital print with non-toxic, solvent-free inks.