*PRE-ORDER ITEM | SHIPPING FIRST WEEK OF OCTOBER*
The Wraith is the perfect flat camber twin, with the pop and stability needed to hit jumps, rails, and anything else the mountain might throw at you. The sustainable wood core with basalt stringers provides plenty of pop and stability, while the flat camber and soft flex are perfect for pressing rails and give you amazing float in powder. With a centered stance on this true twin shape, you’ll be hard-pressed to find another ‘jib board’ as versatile as this.
- Rocker Type - Low Rise Camber – A perfect medium between reverse and traditional camber. Allows you to float better in pow compared to traditional camber, while still having a loose and playful feel.
- Core - Sustainable Wood Core – A combination of paulownia, poplar, and bamboo.
- Base - Recycled Sintered Base
- Profile - Rocker / Camber
- Shape - Directional Twin
- Terrain - All-Mountain, Freestyle, Park
- Materials - Eco-Friendly Construction – From Snappy Sap™ Bio-Resins to recycled materials to sustainable wood cores, Niche's manufacturing process is the most environmentally friendly on the planet.
- Water-Based Inks - Non-toxic, solvent-free, UV-based inks