From icy runs to amazing pow days, the Story is a directional, all-mountain beast. The stiffened, slightly tapered tail and basalt stringers make for a lightweight, smooth and snappy ride. Combined with Magne-Traction® along the edges, a multi-camber profile, and a setback stance – you’ve got a board that can tackle the entire mountain. With its blend of amazing eco-friendly technologies and newly updated shape for increased all-mountain dominance, the award-winning Story is a beautifully different kind of deck.
- Multi-Camber - The pop and edge control of regular camber, with the float of reverse camber. Optimal versatility in all types of terrain.
- Stiff 7/10 Flex - Powerful, snappy, and stable. Directional flex.
- Magnetraction - Extra edge contact points to give your board more edge control and stability, especially in icy conditions.
- 2X Basalt Stringers - A replacement for carbon fiber with similar characteristics; 2 straight Basalt Stringers are strung tip-to-tail to increase pop for jumping, torsional snapback for smoother carving AND stability at speed by damping those nasty vibrations.
- Sintered Base - Accelerates quickly, carries speed, stays strong, smooth and durable.
- BIO-Resin - Composed of bio-renewable materials from the industrial waste of the paper pulp and bio-fuel industries, bio-resin removes materials from waste streams and gives the board a snappy and lively feel!
- Recycled Materials - Recycled bases, sidewalls and edges.
- Sustainable Wood Cores - Locally sourced, sustainably harvested wood cores.
- Digi-Print Topsheet - Lacquer-free, matte finish topsheet; direct digital print with non-toxic, solvent-free inks.