If you’re the kind of girl that likes to charge hard and explore all types of terrain, from surfy pow days to just cruising, the Sonnet is your kind of board. This directional deck has got it all. Magne-Traction® and multi-camber give you unparalelled grip and control on this ultra lightweight and snappy ride – especially on icy days. The mid-stiff flex adds tons of stability with an incredibly supple feel underfoot, making it the ultimate all-mountain board. For those that want to go anywhere and everywhere without restraint, this one’s for you.
Please note: Alternate base color schemes are used to avoid extra plastic base material waste during production! Base colors vary between grey and black.
- Multi-Camber - The pop and edge control of regular camber, with the float of reverse camber. Optimal versatility in all types of terrain.
- Magnetraction - Extra edge contact points to give your board more edge control and stability, especially in icy conditions.
- 2X Basalt Stringers - A replacement for carbon fiber with similar characteristics; 2 straight Basalt Stringers are strung tip-to-tail to increase pop for jumping, torsional snapback for smoother carving AND stability at speed by damping those nasty vibrations.
- Sintered Base - Accelerates quickly, carries speed, stays strong, smooth, and durable.
- Bio-Resin - Composed of bio-renewable materials from the industrial waste of the paper pulp and bio-fuel industries, bio-resin removes materials from waste streams and gives the board a snappy and lively feel!
- Recycled Materials - Recycled bases, sidewalls, and edges.
- Sustainable Wood Cores - Locally sourced, sustainably harvested wood cores.
- Digi-Print Topsheet - Lacquer-free, matte finish topsheet; direct digital print with non-toxic, solvent-free inks.
- Flex - 7/10 - Powerful, snappy, and stable. Directional flex.