If you’re the kind of girl that likes to charge hard and explore all types of terrain, from surfy pow days to just cruising, the Sonnet is your kind of board. This directional deck has got it all. Magne-Traction® and multi-camber give you unparalleled grip and control on this ultra-lightweight and snappy ride – especially on icy days. The mid-stiff flex adds tons of stability with an incredibly supple feel underfoot, making it the ultimate all-mountain board. For those that want to go anywhere and everywhere without restraint, this one’s for you.
- Multi-Camber - The pop and edge control of regular camber, with the float of reverse camber. Optimal versatility in all types of terrain.
- Mid-Stiff 7/10 Flex - Powerful, snappy and stable. Directional flex pattern.
- Magnetraction - Extra edge contact points to give your board more edge control and stability, especially in icy conditions.
- 2X Basalt Stringer - A replacement for carbon fiber with similar characteristics; 2 straight Basalt Stringers are strung tip-to-tail to increase pop for jumping, torsional snapback for smoother carving AND stability at speed by damping those nasty vibrations.
- Sintered Base - Accelerates quickly, carries speed, stays strong, smooth and durable.
- BIO-Resin - Composed of bio-renewable materials from the industrial waste of the paper pulp and bio-fuel industries, bio-resin removes materials from waste streams and gives the board a snappy and lively feel!
- Recycled Materials - Recycled bases, sidewalls and edges.
- Sustainable Wood Cores - Locally sourced, sustainably harvested wood cores.
- Digi-Print Topsheet - Lacquer-free, matte finish topsheet; direct digital print with non-toxic, solvent-free inks.