An incredibly fun directional shape for rippin’ turns, hopping in and out of trees, and slashin’ the great white. Designed to charge through choppy areas, enter turns with ease and power through the exits, while offering amazing float and maintaining your ability to lock-in on groomers. This board is an incredibly fun pow shape but one that you won’t be disappointed strapping into for a rad day of resort riding.
Please note: Alternate base color schemes are used to avoid extra plastic base material waste during production! Base colors vary between grey and black.
- Backseat Camber / Rocker Nose - Rocker in the nose leading into traditional camber by the back foot. Float effortlessly through powder and lock-in on groomers.
- 2X Traction Bumps - Extra edge contact points to give your board more edge control and stability, especially in icy conditions.
- Basalt V Stringers - A replacement for carbon fiber with similar characteristics; Basalt Stringers in a 'V' shape move outwards from the binding areas to distribute energy towards the contact points for improved torsional snapback, smoother carving and stability at speed by dampening those nasty vibrations.
- Sintered Base - Accelerates quickly, carries speed, stays strong, smooth, and durable.
- Bio-Resin - Composed of bio-renewable materials from the industrial waste of the paper pulp and bio-fuel industries, bio-resin removes materials from waste streams and gives the board a snappy and lively feel!
- Recycled Materials - Recycled bases, sidewalls, and edges.
- Sustainable Wood Cores - Locally sourced, sustainably harvested wood cores.
- Digi-Print Topsheet - Lacquer-free, matte finish topsheet; direct digital print with non-toxic, solvent-free inks.
- Flex - 7/10 - Powerful, snappy, and stable. Directional flex.