The Nightshade is an awesome all-mountain twin and your new secret weapon. With a directional twin shape, centered stance and medium flex, it will take your freestyle skills to the next level. The camber dominant profile gives you more pop than you’ll know what to do with, basalt stringers ensure your ride will be stable, smooth, and crazy lightweight. If you’re looking for a snappy, cambered twin companion that can go anywhere from the park to the rest of the mountain, the Nightshade is the best of all worlds.
- Camber-Dominant Hybrid - Traditional camber with a flatter mid-section. Provides more stability, tons of pop, and responsive edge control.
- Medium 5/10 Flex - Supple yet snappy. True twin flex for presses and pop.
- 2X Traction Bumps - Extra edge contact points to give your board more edge control and stability, especially in icy conditions.
- Basalt X Stringers - A replacement for carbon fiber with similar characteristics; Basalt Stringers in a 'X' shape move outwards from the binding areas to distribute energy towards the contact points for extra pop, improved torsional snapback, smoother carving and stability at speed by dampening those nasty vibrations.
- Sintered Base - Accelerates quickly, carries speed, stays strong, smooth and durable.
- BIO-Resin - Composed of bio-renewable materials from the industrial waste of the paper pulp and bio-fuel industries, bio-resin removes materials from waste streams and gives the board a snappy and lively feel!
- Recycled Materials - Recycled bases, sidewalls and edges.
- Sustainable Wood Cores - Locally sourced, sustainably harvested wood cores.
- Digi-Print Topsheet - Lacquer-free, matte finish topsheet; direct digital print with non-toxic, solvent-free inks.