*PRE-ORDER ITEM | SHIPPING FIRST WEEK OF OCTOBER*
The Minx is the perfect companion for all-day park sessions, fluffy powder days, and everything in between. It floats well in powder, is soft enough to press, yet stable enough to hit jumps, and really... any other terrain you’d like to enjoy. The Minx is an extremely lightweight true twin with a centered stance. The basalt stringers within the sustainable wood core make the board super poppy and also adds vibration dampening, ensuring a smooth ride. Plus, the flat camber makes it virtually impossible for you to catch your edge!
- Rocker Type - Flat to Early Rise Camber – A perfect medium between reverse and traditional camber. It allows you to float better in pow compared to traditional camber, while still having a loose, playful feel with maintained edge control.
- Core - Sustainable Wood Core – A combination of paulownia, poplar, and bamboo.
- Base - Recycled Sintered Base
- Profile - Slight Rocker / Flat / Slight Rocker
- Shape - True Twin
- Terrain - All-Mountain, Freestyle
- Materials - Eco-Friendly Construction – From Snappy Sap™ Bio-Resins to recycled materials to sustainable wood cores, Niche's manufacturing process is the most environmentally friendly on the planet.
- Water-Based Inks - Non-toxic, solvent-free, UV-based inks