The Niche Hawthorne is a new addition to the lineup that is building off of the great reputation of the Maelstrom. The Hawthorne is a slightly softer version of the big brother Maelstrom. With a camber dominant profile and a slightly rockered nose, this board is setup to be a great all-mountain performer. Camber holds on tight during groomed carves, and stays stable through chopped up snow, while the rockered nose helps with turn initiation, and provides additional float in powder. The Hawthorne features a small bit of taper to help keep the board locked into the fall line as well as to aid in sinking the tail for deep snow conditions. Last but not least, all Niche snowboards are made using a zero-waste process.
- Rocker Type - Directional Camber, Rockered Nose – Rocker in the nose leading into traditional camber underfoot. Float effortlessly through powder and lock-in on groomers.
- Core - Sustainable Wood Core – A combination of paulownia, poplar, and bamboo.
- Base - Recycled Sintered Base
- Profile - Rocker / Camber
- Shape - Directional Twin
- Terrain - All-Mountain
- Materials - Eco-Friendly Construction – From Snappy Sap™ Bio-Resins to recycled materials to sustainable wood cores, Niche's manufacturing process is the most environmentally friendly on the planet.
- Water-Based Inks - Non-toxic, solvent-free, UV-based inks