The Crux is an awesome all-mountain twin and your new secret weapon. With a directional twin shape, centered stance, and medium flex, it will take your freestyle skills to the next level. The camber dominant profile gives you more pop than you’ll know what to do with, basalt stringers ensure your ride will be stable, smooth, and crazy lightweight. If you’re looking for a snappy, cambered twin companion that can go anywhere from the park to the rest of the mountain, the Crux is the best of all worlds.
- Rocker Type - Camber-Dominant Hybrid - Traditional camber with a flatter midsection. It provides more stability, tons of pop, and responsive edge control.
- Core - Sustainable Wood Core – A combination of paulownia, poplar, and bamboo.
- Base - Recycled Sintered Base
- Profile - No Rocker / Camber / No Rocker
- Shape - Directional Twin
- Terrain - All-Mountain, Park, Freestyle
- Materials - Eco-Friendly Construction – From Snappy Sap™ Bio-Resins to recycled materials to sustainable wood cores, Niche's manufacturing process is the most environmentally friendly on the planet.
- Water Based Inks - Non-toxic, solvent free, UV-based inks