The total package. If your day consists of riding anything from powder to groomers to park laps, this is your snowboard equivalent to a swiss army knife. The Magne-Traction® will give you unparalleled control in any snow condition, and the multi-camber will give you stability on groomers, float in pow and greasy presses. Basalt stringers and a mid-stiff flex on this directional twin add a ton of pop to your ride. With a super fast sintered base, the award-winning Aether is ready to tackle the entire mountain.
Please note: Alternate base color schemes are used to avoid extra plastic base material waste during production! Base colors vary between grey and black.
- Multi-Camber - The pop and edge control of regular camber, with the float of reverse camber. Optimal versatility in all types of terrain.
- Magnetraction - Extra edge contact points to give your board more edge control and stability, especially in icy conditions.
- 1X Basalt Stringers - A replacement for carbon fiber with similar characteristics; 1 straight Basalt Stringer is strung tip-to-tail to increase pop for jumping, torsional snapback for smoother carving AND stability at speed by damping those nasty vibrations.
- Sintered Base - Accelerates quickly, carries speed, stays strong, smooth, and durable.
- Bio-Resin - Composed of bio-renewable materials from the industrial waste of the paper pulp and bio-fuel industries, bio-resin removes materials from waste streams and gives the board a snappy and lively feel!
- Recycled Materials - Recycled bases, sidewalls, and edges.
- Sustainable Wood Cores - Locally sourced, sustainably harvested wood cores.
- Digi-Print Topsheet - Lacquer-free, matte finish topsheet; direct digital print with non-toxic, solvent-free inks.
- Flex - 6/10 - Powerful, snappy, and stable. Directional flex.