The all-mountain Pivot 12 GW ski binding sets the standard for control and release for the world's most dedicated skiers. The binding's Full Action toe piece and unique "turntable" heel design offers expert freeskiers a responsive connection between boot and ski for instant power transmission and precise ski control. It features powerful shock absorption and travel with confident retention and release for aggressive skiing. It's compatible with all traditional Alpine (ISO 5355) and GripWalk® boot soles.
- DIN Range - 4-12
- Multi-Directional Release - LOOK is the only binding brand to develop a true mechanical upward release that functions independently from the heel for the most effective 180⁰ MULTI DIRECTIONAL RELEASE in the instance of a fall.
- Long Elastic Travel - Longer elastic travel ensures more reliable retention to keep you in when you need it. LOOK bindings offer the most elastic travel (lateral and vertical) and the fastest re-centering prior to release, ensuring superior shock absorption to reduce unwanted pre-release.
- Short Mounting Zone - The shortened mounting zone provides less swing weight, improved response, and a deeper, rounder, more consistent ski flex.
- Full-Action Toe Piece - Featuring 45mm of elastic travel and 180⁰ multi-directional release, the FULL ACTION toe piece delivers best-in-class retention and release and increased coupling strength (boot-to-binding interface) for maximum power transmission.
- Rolling Control - LOOK binding components are designed to deliver industry-leading roll coupling strength (boot-to-binding interface). This ensures minimal roll before the boot engages the binding for the most efficient power transmission in skiing.
- GripWalk - GRIPWALK compatible bindings ensure perfect compatibility with two boot sole standards: - Traditional Alpine soles (ISO 5355) - GRIPWALK soles (future ISO 23223 standard)