The perfect balance of performance and comfort. Designed to deliver the power and precision demanded by the most committed all-mountain skiers, the new RX 120 Low Volume offers a racing pedigree with a more inclusive high-performance fit.
- Dual Core Shell - As you drive and flex into your boots, DUAL CORE actively compresses and expands – harnessing potential energy to deliver explosive power, snap, and rebound. Imagine World Cup precision and response, easy entry-and-exit, and a new level of ski boot performance as reactive and dynamic as your own body.
- Dual 3D Liner - DUAL 3D LINERS are pre-shaped to match the inner shell for the most precise and accurate power transmission, and around the foot for our most comfortable anatomic fit. The DUAL 3D FULL version is 100% customizable with three high-density foams integrated in key fit zones for maximum comfort and support.
- 97mm Precision Fit - Lange's PRECISION FIT provides an exact, race-inspired 97mm last designed for skiers with low volume feet or skiers seeking more foot compression and control without sacrificing comfort.
- Natural Stance - Lange's unique NATURAL STANCE compliments modern ski designs, offering a lower ramp angle (4⁰) and more neutral, upright stance to increase balance and control for more efficient power transfer and less quad fatigue.
- Max Grip Alpine Soles - Replaceable BIMATERIAL TOE and HEELS offer increased traction and comfort when walking and can be updated when worn for longer boot life.