You don’t have to sacrifice comfort for a high-performance fit in the Recon 90. Strapped with a medium-volume fit, the Recon 90s provide greater control, paired with a 90 flex, keeping things gentle on the shins even when things get choppy. Energy Interlock technology delivers a progressive flex, keeping your ride smooth and controlled. A fully heat-moldable, Powerlite Shell packs customization and value into a single package.
- Powerlite Shell - K2's highest-performance shell design, utilizing shell walls of varying thicknesses and four different types of TPU to provide the ultimate combination of lightweight and responsiveness.
- FastFit Instep - Softer TPU material is used in the instep area of select models' shells for quick and easy entry and exit.
- Energy Interlock - A rivet-free technology that integrates the cuff and shell, putting less stress on the boot’s material and produces a smoother, progressive flex.
- Powerfuse Spyne - A rear co-injected “Y” shaped support that adds strength and power to the Energy Interlock in order to maximize fore/aft flex efficiency and lateral stiffness for responsiveness in every type of terrain.
- Luxfit Pro - Pre Molded and Lasted with Ultralon heat moldable foams. Features an asymmetric tongue, pre molded ankle pockets, and a medium density collar & foam packageyielding performance with added comfort.
- Last (Width) - 100mm
- Weight - 1650g
- Boot Sole Type - GripWalk (ISO 23223)