Delivering power and precision at an ultralight 1700g, the Recon 130 is equipped with a heat-moldable shell, aggressive 130 flex rating, our top-of-the-line Powerfit Pro liner, GripWalk outsoles, and Fastfit entry. Proof that added performance doesn’t have to mean added weight, this award-winning boot is back for another year and ready to rally. Available in 100mm (MV) last to accommodate a wide variety of foot shapes.
- Powerfuse Spine - A rear co-injected “Y” shaped support that adds strength and power to the Energy Interlock in order to maximize fore/aft flex efficiency and lateral stiffness for responsiveness in every type of terrain.
- Dual Cuff Alignment Index - Dual-sided cuff alignment for +/-2 degrees of cuff adjustment.
- Energy Interlock - A rivet-free technology that integrates the cuff and shell, putting less stress on the boot’s material and produces a smoother, progressive flex.
- Fast Fit Entry - Softer TPU designed into the instep area of Powerlite shell for quick and easy entry and exit.
- Cantable Outsoles - Advanced level of adjustability to customize stance angles.
- Powerlite Shell - 1650 grams @ 26.5 - 4 different stiffnesses of TPU and optimal wall thickness come together for high performance and lowest possible weight. The totally new shell is purpose-built to result in the best skiing, lightest weight boots ever produced. Made with four different stiffnesses of TPU and optimized wall thickness profiling, the Powerlite Shell achieves a paradoxical balance of lightweight agility and power. The resulting boots weigh in as some of the lightest alpine and freeride on the market, yet they ski with all the power and drive of heavier boots. Rounded out with FastFit ease of entry and full TPU boot fitter customization capabilities, the Recon, Anthem, and Mindbender boot collections have raised the bar and proven that truly LESS IS MORE.
- GripWalk Outsoles - Removable and interchangeable ISO 9523 alpine rockered soles collaboratively designed to work with Marker’s Grip Walk binding system for better grip and added comfort when walking and standing in boots, but doesn’t compromise the power transmission and release function between the boot and binding when skiing. Preinstalled.