Delivering on both power and precision, at an ultra-light 1700g, the Recon 130 is fully equipped with a heat-moldable shell, an aggressive 130 flex rating, and our top-of-the-line Powerfit Pro liner -- making this boot one of our most versatile yet. Proof that added performance doesn’t mean added weight, this award-winning boot is back for another year and ready to rally. Available in 98mm (LV) and 100mm (MV) lasts to accommodate a wide variety of foot shapes.
- Powerlite Shell - K2's highest-performance shell design, utilizing shell walls of varying thicknesses and four different types of TPU to provide the ultimate combination of lightweight and responsiveness.
- FastFit Instep - Softer TPU material is used in the instep area of select models' shells for quick and easy entry and exit.
- Energy Interlock - A rivet-free technology that integrates the cuff and shell, putting less stress on the boot’s material and produces a smoother, progressive flex.
- Powerfuse Spyne - A rear co-injected “Y” shaped support that adds strength and power to the Energy Interlock in order to maximize fore/aft flex efficiency and lateral stiffness for responsiveness in every type of terrain.
- Powerfit Pro - Pre-molded and lasted with Ultralon heat-moldable foam. Featuring stiffer foam and a stiff, asymmetric tongue for added power and energy transmission, pre-molded ankle pockets, and a high-density power collar.
- Last (Width) - 98mm
- Weight - 1700g
- Boot Sole Type - GripWalk (ISO 23223)