Whether you’re rallying early-morning groomers or slamming slush bumps late in the day, you need a boot that offers snap-quick response and consistent flex. Sporting GripWalk outsoles, a heat-moldable shell, and our Precisionfit Pro liner, the Recon 120 offers all the customizable features and classic out-of-the-box fit you want, but without the punishing flex rating. Available in 98mm (LV) and 100mm (MV) lasts to accommodate a wide variety of foot shapes.
- Powerfuse Spine - A rear co-injected “Y” shaped support that adds strength and power to the Energy Interlock in order to maximize fore/aft flex efficiency and lateral stiffness for responsiveness in every type of terrain.
- Dual Cuff Alignment Index - Dual-sided cuff alignment for +/-2 degrees of cuff adjustment.
- Precisionfit Pro - Pre-molded and Lasted with Ultralon heat moldable foams. Features an asymmetric tongue, pre-molded ankle pockets, and a high-density power collar for a firm but comfortable performance fit.
- Energy Interlock - A rivet-free technology that integrates the cuff and shell, putting less stress on the boot’s material and produces a smoother, progressive flex.
- Fast Fit Entry - Softer TPU designed into the instep area of Powerlite shell for quick and easy entry and exit.
- Powerlite Shell - 1650 grams @ 26.5 - 4 different stiffnesses of TPU and optimal wall thickness come together for high performance and lowest possible weight. The totally new shell is purpose-built to result in the best skiing, lightest weight boots ever produced. Made with four different stiffnesses of TPU and optimized wall thickness profiling, the Powerlite Shell achieves a paradoxical balance of lightweight agility and power. The resulting boots weigh in as some of the lightest alpine and freeride on the market, yet they ski with all the power and drive of heavier boots. Rounded out with FastFit ease of entry and full TPU boot fitter customization capabilities, the Recon, Anthem, and Mindbender boot collections have raised the bar and proven that truly LESS IS MORE.
- GripWalk Outsoles - Removable and interchangeable ISO 9523 alpine rockered soles collaboratively designed to work with Marker’s Grip Walk binding system for better grip and added comfort when walking and standing in boots, but doesn’t compromise the power transmission and release function between the boot and binding when skiing. Preinstalled.