Whether you’re rallying early-morning groomers or slamming slush bumps late in the day, you need a boot that offers a snap-quick response and a consistent flex. Sporting GripWalk outsoles, a heat-moldable shell, and our Precisionfit Pro liner, the Recon 120 offers all the customizable features and classic out-of-the-box fit you want, but without the punishing flex rating.
- Powerlite Shell - K2's highest-performance shell design, utilizing shell walls of varying thicknesses and four different types of TPU to provide the ultimate combination of lightweight and responsiveness.
- FastFit Instep - Softer TPU material is used in the instep area of select models' shells for quick and easy entry and exit.
- Energy Interlock - A rivet-free technology that integrates the cuff and shell, putting less stress on the boot’s material and produces a smoother, progressive flex.
- Powerfuse Spyne - A rear co-injected “Y” shaped support that adds strength and power to the Energy Interlock in order to maximize fore/aft flex efficiency and lateral stiffness for responsiveness in every type of terrain.
- Precision Pro - Pre-molded and Lasted with Ultralon heat moldable foams. Features an asymmetric tongue, pre-molded ankle pockets, and a high-density power collar for a firm but comfortable performance fit.
- Last (Width) - 100mm
- Weight - 1650g
- Boot Sole Type - GripWalk (ISO 23223)