When it’s time to step up your boot game to something more performance-oriented, nothing is more important than how your boots fit. The heat-moldable shell of the Recon 100 offers the customization you need to dial in a personalized feel, while the Luxfit Pro liner and 100 flex rating are easy on your feet and legs. Take your skiing to new levels with the Recon 100. Available in 100mm (MV).
- LuxFit Liner - Pre-molded and lasted with Ultralon heat-moldable foam. Features medium-density foam, premolded ankle pockets, and a medium-density collar, providing an ideal blend of performance and comfort.
- FastFit Instep - Softer TPU material is used in the instep area of select models' shells for quick and easy entry and exit.
- Powerlite Shell - K2's highest-performance shell design, utilizing shell walls of varying thicknesses and four different types of TPU to provide the ultimate combination of light weight and responsiveness.
- Powerfuse Spyne - A rear co-injected “Y” shaped support that adds strength and power to the Energy Interlock in order to maximize fore/aft flex efficiency and lateral stiffness for responsiveness in every type of terrain.
- Energy Interlock - A rivet-free technology that integrates the cuff and shell, putting less stress on the boot’s material and produces a smoother, progressive flex.
- Fully Heat Moldable - Both the boot's shell and cuff are capable of being heat-molded to a variety of foot shapes for a true custom fit.
- Micro-Adjust Buckles - Dial in the fit of your boot by spinning the buckle clockwise, (tighten) or counterclockwise (loosen) for the perfect fit.
- Last (Width) - 100mm
- Weight - 1650g
- Boot Sole Type - GripWalk (ISO 23223) - Removable and interchangeable rockered soles designed to work with GripWalk binding systems for better grip and comfort while walking, standing, and hiking.