When it’s time to step up your boot game to something more performance-oriented, nothing is more important than how your boots fit. The heat-moldable shell of the Recon 100 offers the customization you need to dial in a personalized feel, while the Luxfit Pro liner and 100 flex rating are easy on your feet and legs. Take your skiing to new levels with the Recon 100. Available in 98mm (LV) and 100mm (MV) lasts to accommodate a wide variety of foot shapes.
- Powerfuse Spine - A rear co-injected “Y” shaped support that adds strength and power to the Energy Interlock in order to maximize fore/aft flex efficiency and lateral stiffness for responsiveness in every type of terrain.
- Dual Cuff Alignment Index - Dual-sided cuff alignment for +/-2 degrees of cuff adjustment.
- Precisionfit Pro - Pre-molded and Lasted with Ultralon heat moldable foams. Features an asymmetric tongue, pre-molded ankle pockets, and a high-density power collar for a firm but comfortable performance fit.
- Energy Interlock - A rivet-free technology that integrates the cuff and shell, putting less stress on the boot’s material and produces a smoother, progressive flex.
- Fast Fit Entry - Softer TPU designed into the instep area of Powerlite shell for quick and easy entry and exit.
- GripWalk Outsoles - Removable and interchangeable ISO 9523 alpine rockered soles collaboratively designed to work with Marker’s Grip Walk binding system for better grip and added comfort when walking and standing in boots, but doesn’t compromise the power transmission and release function between the boot and binding when skiing. Preinstalled.