The Reckoner 122 is a dedicated powder twin-tip built to crush pillows, send cornices, and boost wind lips. A high and long rise in the tip and tail help this ski float through the soft stuff. A Fir/Aspen wood core combined with our Spectral Braid technology creates the perfect combination of surfy and stout, allowing this ski to bounce, pivot, and charge through even the deepest snow without skipping a beat. Loved by pros like Corey Seeman and Lexi Dupont.
- Powder Twin Rocker™ - High and long rise in both the tip and tail for maximum float in soft snow.
- Aspen + Fir Core - Aspen provides a single wood species ensures consistency - giving riders the advantage of a proven flex, durability, and snap. The Fir delivers energetic, tough, dense wood that absorbs impact.
- Spectral Braid - Another implementation of K2’s Torsion Control Design, patented Spectral Braid is a first-of-its-kind variable-angle fiber reinforcement that allows for precision-tuned torsion and flex by altering the fiber orientation along the length of the ski. Lively, energetic, and composed, skis with K2’s Spectral Braid have stability and control in spades while remaining extremely maneuverable.
- Carbon Boost Braid - Longitudinal carbon stringers woven into the K2’s patented Triaxial Braid for added pop and rebound, found on freeride and factory team skis.
- TwinTech - A durable full sidewall construction providing great edge feel and performance with added top sheet resistant to ski vs. ski impact damage.