The Reckoner 122 is a dedicated powder twin-tip built to crush pillows, send cornices, and boost wind lips. A fir/aspen wood core combined with our patent-pending Spectral Braid technology creates the perfect combination of surfy and stout, allowing this ski to bounce, pivot, and charge through the deepest snow without skipping a beat.
- Sidewall - TwinTech - A durable sidewall construction originally developed for twin tip skis that makes the top edges more resistant to ski vs. ski impact damage.
- Rocker Type - Powder Twin Rocker - High and long rise in the tip and tail to maximize float in softer snow with twin tip skis.
- Core - Double Barrel - The backbone of the Factory Team collection, Double Barrel cores combine a dense, Fir core over the edges for power and impact resistance, with a lighter Aspen center core for a lively energetic feel.
- Turning Radius - 23.7m @ 184
- Tail - Full Twin
- Terrain -Freeride, Big Mountain, Powder