You know that one ski that can do it all? The one that slarves, slashes, jumps, and cuts? The one that can bounce pillows to the ground floor, hit jumps late into the afternoon sun, and charge through tracked out pow? People say it doesn’t exist, but we’re here to tell you otherwise.
A frequent flyer across Freeride World Tour comps and podiums alike, The Reckoner 112 is the ultimate tricked-out multitool designed to crush whatever the forecast has in store. Strapped with a precision-tuned Spectral Braid construction, a Fir/Aspen Double Barrel core, and an All-Terrain Twin Rocker profile, that gradually rises in the tip for great versatility in all conditions, with a low, short rise in the tail, this ski is energetic yet controlled in variable snow, allowing you to throw even the biggest of tricks.
All-Terrain Twin Rocker™ - All-Terrain Twin Rocker is a gradual, extended rise at the tip and tail for added versatility and control in all conditions with twin tip skis.
- Aspen Core - A single wood species ensures consistency - giving riders the advantage of a proven flex, durability, and snap.
- Fir Core - Energetic, tough, dense wood that absorbs impact.
- Spectral Braid - Another implementation of K2’s Torsion Control Design, patented Spectral Braid is a first-of-its-kind variable-angle fiber reinforcement that allows for precision-tuned torsion and flex by altering the fiber orientation along the length of the ski. Lively, energetic, and composed, skis with K2’s Spectral Braid have stability and control in spades while remaining extremely maneuverable.
Double Barrel - The backbone of our Factory Team collection, Double Barrel cores combine a dense, Fir core over the edges for power and impact resistance, with a lighter Aspen center core for a lively energetic feel.
- Carbon Boost Braid - Longitudinal carbon stringers woven into the K2’s patented Triaxial Braid for added pop and rebound, found on freeride and factory team skis.
- Twin Tech - A durable, full sidewall construction providing great edge feel and performance with added top sheet resistant to ski vs. ski impact damage.