You know that ski that can do it all? The one that slarves, slashes, jumps, and cuts? The one that can bounce pillows to the ground floor, hit jumps late into the afternoon sun, and charge through tracked-out pow? People say it doesn’t exist, but we’re here to tell you otherwise. The Reckoner 112 is all you need, no matter what the mountain throws at you. Spectral Braid construction, All-Terrain Twin Rocker, and a fir/aspen Double Barrel core come together to keep this ski light, lively, and playful. The go-to ski for team rider Karl Fostvedt.
- All-Terrain Twin Rocker™ - All-Terrain Twin Rocker is a gradual, extended rise at the tip and tail for added versatility and control in all conditions with twin tip skis.
- Aspen + Fir Core - Aspen provides a single wood species ensures consistency - giving riders the advantage of a proven flex, durability, and snap. The Fir delivers energetic, tough, dense wood that absorbs impact.
- Spectral Braid - Another implementation of K2’s Torsion Control Design, patented Spectral Braid is a first-of-its-kind variable-angle fiber reinforcement that allows for precision-tuned torsion and flex by altering the fiber orientation along the length of the ski. Lively, energetic, and composed, skis with K2’s Spectral Braid have stability and control in spades while remaining extremely maneuverable.
- Carbon Boost Braid - Longitudinal carbon stringers woven into the K2’s patented Triaxial Braid for added pop and rebound, found on freeride and factory team skis.
- TwinTech - A durable full sidewall construction providing great edge feel and performance with added top sheet resistant to ski vs. ski impact damage.