A favorite among K2’s freestyle athletes, the Poacher is a common sight atop X Games and Dew Tour podiums. Though most of its screentime comes from major contests, this park ski is burly enough to dominate even the heaviest of late-night street sessions. Built with our Carbon Boost construction and a Fir/Aspen wood core, these skis deliver tons of pop off the lip and the stability you need to stomp those deep landings. These Poachers are loved by freestyle athletes like Joss Christensen, Colby Stevenson, and Ferdinand Dahl.
All-Terrain Twin Rocker™ - All-Terrain Twin Rocker is a gradual, extended rise at the tip and tail for added versatility and control in all conditions with twin tip skis.
- Aspen Core - A single wood species ensures consistency - giving riders the advantage of a proven flex, durability, and snap.
- Fir Core - Energetic, tough, dense wood that absorbs impact.
- Carbon Boost Braid - Longitudinal carbon stringers woven into the K2’s patented Triaxial Braid for added pop and rebound, found on freeride and factory team skis.
- TwinTech - A durable full sidewall construction providing great edge feel and performance with added top sheet resistant to ski vs. ski impact damage.
- Double Barrel - The backbone of our Factory Team collection, Double Barrel cores combine a dense, Fir core over the edges for power and impact resistance, with a lighter Aspen center core for a lively energetic feel.