A favorite among K2’s freestyle athletes, the Poacher is a common sight atop X Games and Dew Tour podiums. While it excels in the spotlight of major contests, this park ski is burly enough to dominate the heaviest late-night street sessions. Built with our Carbon Boost Braid construction and a fir/aspen wood core, these skis deliver with tons of pop off the lip and the stability you need to stomp those deep landings.
- Sidewall - TwinTech – A durable sidewall construction originally developed for twin tip skis that makes the top edges more resistant to ski vs. ski impact damage.
- Rocker Type - All-Terrain Twin Rocker – All-Terrain Twin Rocker is a gradual, extended rise at the tip and tail for added versatility and control in all conditions with twin tip skis.
- Core - Double Barrel – The backbone of the Factory Team collection, Double Barrel cores combine a dense, fir core over the edges for power and impact resistance, with a lighter aspen center for a lively energetic feel.
- Turning Radius - 19.0m @ 184
- Tail - Full-Twin
- Terrain - Park, Pipe, Freestyle