K2 Passport Snowboard | 2023
The all new K2 Passport makes every snowboarder's heart beat faster. It is designed for powder moments and resort riding for experienced snowboarders. The Directional Camber Profile of the board, in combination with the nimble A1 Core provide the necessary lift in powder, but also offers enough stability for steep carves. By the way, the A1 Core cames with a 5 year warranty. To make sure you have grip even in the most extreme conditions, we added ICG™ 10 Carbon Glass to the setup. The carbon stringers, which stretch from nose to tail, gives the Passport snowboard extra liveliness and boost your pop. Another treatment is our speedy and durable 4000 base, sintered of course. This takes wax well and stands a lot.
- A1 Core - Lightweight, snappy, and durable, our ALL NEW! A1 Core is made from three renewable species of timber - Bamboo, Aspen, and Paulownia. Aspen-dominant to highlight the snap and response of this wood, we’ve combined it with Bamboo at 30 ° underfoot to increase strength, supercharge the edge-to-edge response, and increase the pressure distribution along the edge. We’ve also placed lightweight paulownia in the tip and tail to help to reduce swing weight.
- ICG 20 Carbon Glass - Integrating tip-to-tail carbon fiber stringers into fiberglass layups ensures a smooth power release in and out of turns while increasing the snowboard's pop, liveliness, and longevity without adding unnecessary rigidity.
- Sintered 4000 Base - Our Sintered 4000 base absorbs wax deep into the material for relentless glide and unrivaled durability.
- 2x4 Insert Binding Mounting - 2x4 Insert packs allow for secure binding mounting while optimizing stance-width options.
Time-tested, secure, and stable.
- Flex - 7/10
- Board Shape - Directional