The Mindbender 115 W is built for women who need one boot to rule the resort and the backcountry. A stiff 115 flex, heat-moldable Powerlite shell, tech fittings, and a walk mode boasting a 50-degree range of motion guarantee you’ll be ready for whatever the mountain has in store, whether inbounds or out.
- Powerlite Shell - K2's highest-performance shell design, utilizing shell walls of varying thicknesses and four different types of TPU to provide the ultimate combination of lightweight and responsiveness.
- FastFit Instep - Softer TPU material is used in the instep area of select models' shells for quick and easy entry and exit.
- Energy Interlock - A rivet-free technology that integrates the cuff and shell, putting less stress on the boot’s material and produces a smoother, progressive flex.
- Powerfuse Spyne - A rear co-injected “Y” shaped support that adds strength and power to the Energy Interlock in order to maximize fore/aft flex efficiency and lateral stiffness for responsiveness in every type of terrain.
- Power-fit Pro Tour - Pre-molded and lasted with Ultralon heat-moldable foam. Featuring stiffer foam and a stiff, asymmetric tongue for added power and energy transmission, pre-molded ankle pockets, and a high-density power collar. Includes a tour notch at the back of the ankle for increased comfort and range of motion while hiking and skinning.
- Last (Width) - 98mm
- Weight - 1640g
- Boot Sole Type - GripWalk (ISO 23223)