Formerly known as the MissConduct, this is the ski that has taken K2's female athletes to the top of freestyle skiing's most prestigious podiums. The Midnight's Carbon Boost construction and lightweight aspen core deliver pop for days, while the sturdy TwinTech sidewalls provide the durability needed to lap the park until that new trick is dialed and locked.
- Sidewall - TwinTech – A durable sidewall construction originally developed for twin tip skis that makes the top edges more resistant to ski vs. ski impact damage.
- Rocker Type - All-Terrain Twin Rocker – All-Terrain Twin Rocker is a gradual, extended rise at the tip and tail for added versatility and control in all conditions with twin tip skis.
- Core - Aspen – Lightweight and resilient, the perfect all-around core material.
- Turning Radius - 14.5m @ 169
- Tail - Full-Twin
- Terrain - Park, Pipe, Freestyle