From first tracks to apres and everything in between, the FL3X Method Pro is the go-to freestyle boot for anyone looking to prioritize comfort and all-mountain performance.
Featuring our roomy 102 last Method Shell, plush Intuition Wrap, and Gripwalk outsoles.
The Method Pro will comfortably navigate every day at the resort.
- Fully Heat-Moldable - Both the boot's shell and cuff are capable of being heat-molded to a variety of foot shapes for a true custom fit.
- Method Shell - The Method Shell adds much needed depth to the FL3X line. Designed for those with a wider foot, the Method shell incorporates a higher volume fit and a 102mm last.
- Intuition Wrap - The Intuition Wrap Liner’s laminates are specifically engineered to be our lightest weight liner for increased maneuverability while maintaining it’s warmth and custom moldable fit right out of the box.
- Grilamid Tongue - Designed for our 3 piece FL3X boot collection because of grilamid’s superior strength to weight ratio and consistent flex across a wide range of temperatures.
- GripWalk Outsoles - Removable and interchangeable ISO 23223 alpine rockered soles collaboratively designed to work with Marker’s Grip Walk binding system for better grip and added comfort when walking and standing in boots, but doesn’t compromise the power transmission and release function between the boot and binding when skiing. Preinstalled.
- Last (Width) - 102mm
- Weight - 2000g
- Flex - 5/10
- Boot Sole Type - GripWalk (ISO 23223)