The FL3X Method B&E is the only boot for Freestyle OG’s, Henrik Harlaut and Phil Casabon. The Method B&E is ideal for freestyle skiers looking for a comfortable fit that won’t sacrifice performance. Strapped up with a roomy 102mm last Method Shell, Intuition Pro Wrap Liner and a park-optimized 90 flex tongue. Whether you’re sessioning urban feature or boosting floaty doubles in the park, the FL3X Method B&E is sure to help stomp anything in your path.
- Fully Heat-Moldable - Both the boot's shell and cuff are capable of being heat-molded to a variety of foot shapes for a true custom fit.
- Method Shell - The Method Shell adds much needed depth to the FL3X line. Designed for those with a wider foot, the Method shell incorporates a higher volume fit and a 102mm last.
- Intuition Pro Wrap - Slip into the Intuition Pro Wrap, and experience unmatched ankle retention and pressure-free performance. Crafted out of Intuition® Foam, the Intuition Pro Wrap offers the added comfort and performance your boot is missing.
- Grilamid Tongue - Designed for our 3 piece FL3X boot collection because of grilamid’s superior strength to weight ratio and consistent flex across a wide range of temperatures.
- GripWalk Outsoles - Removable and interchangeable ISO 23223 alpine rockered soles collaboratively designed to work with Marker’s Grip Walk binding system for better grip and added comfort when walking and standing in boots, but doesn’t compromise the power transmission and release function between the boot and binding when skiing. Preinstalled.
- Last (Width) - 102mm
- Weight - 2000g
- Flex - 4/10
- Boot Sole Type - GripWalk (ISO 23223)