Meridian is the name, versatility is it’s game. Lightweight, comfortable, and durable, the K2 Meridian binding is a Team-favorite overflowing with some of our most reliable and advanced features. With our customizable TriPod™ Chassis to give you unparalleled board flex without sacrificing power transfer, the Meridian is ready to take on any damn thing that you can throw at it.
Size Guide (Woman) | Small = US 3-6, Medium = US 6-10, Large = US 9+
TriPod™ Chassis - A way to rethink the traditional binding baseplate design. Designed to act as the most biomechanically efficient chassis possible, the TriPod™ baseplate features power transmission pods that coincide with the three points of contact of the foot and is designed to flex the way that the foot is naturally meant to.
- GF Nylon Performance Chassis Material - Injected nylon with integrated fiberglass makes for more response and performance-focused chassis.
- Straightup Tweakback - Injected urethane allows the highback to remain extremely flexible regardless of temperature for maximum medial and lateral tweak.
- Bender Strap - Twist and shout. Our Bender™ strap is our most flexible padless ankle strap option. We created it to improve freestyle mobility and help you tweak until those bindings creak.
- Perfect Fit™ 2.0 Toe Strap - Patented toe strap technology that uses flexible hinges and lock levers to custom fit the toe strap to any snowboard boot silhouette.
- 3° Canted Footbed - Canted 3° to match your natural leg position during riding. More support to the outside of the foot provides improved control while reducing fatigue.
- Gap Eraser™ Forward Lean - Gap Eraser™ technology completely eliminates all gapping between the boot, highback, and heel cup, creating an even stronger bond between you and your snowboard. Better contact means better response.
- 100% Toolless Adjustments - Once mounted to your board, all strap and highback adjustments can be done on-the-fly without the need for screwdrivers or other tools.
- Aluminum Ratchet - Aircraft-grade aluminum is used to make the most bombproof ratchets on the market.
- Mini Mount Disc - Compatible with our TriPod™ Chassis, the mini disc takes up a smaller footprint when mounted, allows for uninhibited board flex, and fits with 4 hole, 3 hole, and channel mounts.