The K2 Manifest Team snowboard is requested, tested, and approved by our talented group of team riders for throwing big tricks on big mountain lines. We focused on upgrading two specifics on the Manifest Team from the original K2 Manifest--speed and responsiveness. To that end, we swapped out the core for our innovative Bambooyah™ Pro Core, a sustainably harvested all-wood core that damps vibration and focuses power to the edges of the board while remaining stable and lightweight. Next, we upgraded the base to our ultra-premium Carbon Infused 5500 Sintered Base, the fastest and most durable base material in the K2 snowboard line. The remaining tech is comprised of the usual premium suspects you’ve come to expect from K2--Tweekend™ in the nose and tail for hook-free predictable turns and deep snow float, Carbon DarkWeb™ for precision pops and edge response, ICG™ 20 Triax Fiberglass with tip-to-tail carbon stringers for high-speed edge hold and long ridge traverses, and a Combination Camber Profile that adds just enough rocker in the tip and tail for an effortless float in deep snow. The result is a directional twin all-mountain freestyle snowboard that’s at home throwing methods in the backcountry or front 3’s in the park, and is trusted by K2 pros around the globe.
- Rocker Type - Directional Combination Camber - The best of both worlds. By blending both traditional Camber and Rocker profiles, Combination Camber gives you all the benefits of both; the pop and precision of camber, and the float and predictability of rocker. Available in Directional and Twin Combinations.
- Core - Bambooyah™ Pro - Our all new Bambooyah™ Pro Core takes a decade of bamboo cores and takes it up another notch. Equal parts performance, renewable, and durable, we’ve blended three different species of wood to create the most premium core in our offering. Bamboo and aspen are placed at 30 ° underfoot to supercharge the edge to edge response and increase the pressure distribution along the edge. We’ve also placed lightweight paulownia in the tip and tail help to reduce swingweight and complementary tip to tail bamboo stringers help with snap, stability, and damping.
- Base - Carbon Infused 5500
- Profile - Rocker / Camber / Rocker
- Shape - Directional Twin
- Terrain - All-Mountain, Powder