The K2 LUV 100 and Luv 100 Heat are designed to be the most versatile performance women's alpine boots on the market today. By combining four different TPU's with an optimal shell wall thickness to construct our all-new Powerlight shell, we've engineered a boot designed for elite performance with the lowest possible weight. Stiffer PU is strategically placed where boot meets bindings and along the spine of the boot for immediate power transfer, and medium and softer PU surrounds the body of the foot and near the instep to dampen vibration for ease of entry. The shell is fully TPU heat moldable so you and your boot tech can dial in the fit to your specific foot features. The FastFit instep entry feature helps the boot slide off and on with ease. The outsoles can be canted in 0.5 degrees increments up to 3 degrees to match your body's natural stance. And the women's specific adjustable cuff allows for the perfect fit regardless leg length or calf shape. To top it off, we offer the LUV 100 with or without Thermic® heated liners for toasty toes on even the coldest days because we know that warmth isn't just comfort, it's performance. Available in two widths/lasts, 98mm and 100mm.
- All-New Recon / Luv Technology - Boot Fitter Approved. 100% TPU materials for easier HEAT MOLDING and grinding.
- Powerlite Shell - Powerlite Shell - 1650 grams @ 26.5 - 4 different stiffnesses of TPU and optimal wall thickness come together for high performance and lowest possible weight. The totally new POWERLITE shell is purpose-built to result in the best skiing, lightest weight boots ever produced. Made with four different stiffnesses of TPU and optimized wall thickness profiling the POWERLITE Shell achieves a paradoxical balance of lightweight agility and power. The resulting boots weigh in as some of the lightest alpine boots on the market, yet they ski with all the power and drive of heavier boots. Rounded out with FastFit ease of entry and full TPU boot fitter customization capabilities, the ALL-NEW RECON and LUV collection has raised the bar and proven that truly LESS IS MORE.
- FastFit Entry - Softer TPU materials designed into the instep area of the Powerlite shell for quick and easy entry and exit.
- Powerfuse Spyne - A rear co-injected "Y" shaped support that adds strength and power to the Energy Interlock in order to maximize fore/aft flex efficiency and lateral stiffness for responsiveness in every type of terrain.
- Energy Interlock - A rivet-free technology that integrates the cuff and shell, putting less stress on the boot's material and produces a smoother, progressive flex.
- Lux Fit Pro - Strategically combined heat-moldable foam and traditional foam liner.