K2 First Lite Snowboard | 2023
The perfect companion for the entry level snowboarder, the K2 First Lite is the tool that helps women of all ages catch the bug that is snowboarding. Built to instill confidence in new riders and keep them coming back for more, the First Lite’s foundation is a directional twin shape and is topped off with K2’s Catch-Free™ Tune. This makes learning how to snowboard both regular and switch as easy as possible - as the snowboard will feel identical riding in both directions. The K2 First Lite uses our Rocker Profile featuring our Catch Free Tune, meaning that the snowboard is flat in between the bindings with rocker just outside the bindings. This results in easy turn initiation and release of every turn. Easier release equals less falls, less time taking breaks, more time on the mountain, and faster progression.
- Aspen Core - A single species of wood ensures a proven flex, durability, and snap.
- Biaxial Glass - Smooth all-purpose performance with a no-frills design. Fibers are woven together at 0° and 90°, creating a more forgiving flex pattern.
- Extruded 2000 Base - Our low-maintenance Extruded 2000 base delivers a consistent glide and is easy to maintain and repair.
- Catch-Free Tune - By bringing the contact points out of the snow, this beginner-friendly tune ensures linking turns without a catch. This small amount of bevel in the tip and tail aids in more confidence throughout the learning curve and unlocks faster progression on all terrain
- 2x4 Insert Binding Mounting - 2x4 Insert packs allow for secure binding mounting while optimizing stance-width options.
Time-tested, secure, and stable.
- Flex - 3/10
- Board Shape - Directional